Sunday, April 13, 2008

Digital Love

Friday night I bit the bullet and purchased the Canon EOS Rebel XTi DSLR. I love the hefty feel of this camera. Although I am slightly intimidated by it, I have an intense desire to master it. After only one outing, I am already lusting over lenses, filters, software, and other extras I will need to fully realize the beauty of photography.

Armed with my new camera and very little knowledge, I went to the Dallas Arboretum with my daughter and her friend yesterday. Out of almost 300 pictures I kept half, and these are the only ones I truly love:


3 comments:

Connie said...

Thanks for visiting my blog.
Awesome camera you chose....you can't go wrong with Canon. You will be taking gorgeous photos before you know it....you already have a good start!

growingagardenindavis said...

Your photos are wonderful! My daughter has the same camera and takes fantastic photos...we've pretty much come to rely on her for photos at family events. She has a great tripod (called something like Gorilla) that works really well and is easy to transport. I'm really looking forward to your future photos!

Iowa Gardening Woman said...

Lovely photos! Good luck with the new camera and class, they are so much fun. I enjoyed looking at your animals also.

Thanks for stopping by my blog.