Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday funny and sneak preview

One day Boudreaux (Boo-droe), his wife Clotile (Clo-teal), and Boudreaux's friend, Pierre went to the city.

While Clotile went shopping, Boudreaux and Pierre decided to go check out one of the tall buildings. Inside the building, Boudreaux and Pierre came to a set of big golden doors.

Boudreaux said, "Wonda wot dees doors lead to?"

Boudreaux and Pierre stared at the doors for a few minutes until an old woman approached. She pushed a button, the doors opened, she went inside, and the doors closed.

Boudreaux and Pierre watched as numbers above the door changed from "1" to "2" to "3", then the numbers stopped and changed again from "3" to "2" to "1".

When the doors opened again a beautiful, young, voluptuous woman walked out!

Boudreaux excitedly told Pierre, "Mais you saw dat!? Hurry up--lets go find Clotile so we can put her in dere!"

Yesterday I drove to Breaux Bridge, LA to a wetland/wildlife preserve at Lake Martin. More to come! Hope your weekend comes with a dash of Sauce Piquante!

21 comments:

TexWisGirl said...

you're a goof! :)

hootnonny said...

If only I could find that elevator!
Had Piquante sauce on a qsesadilla at lunch. Love it!

Anonymous said...

LOL!! Now, where can we find this here elevator?? :-)

Reena said...

LOL ... ditto T's comment!

Michelle said...

Lol. I ditto JillsyGirl's comment. Where or where???? ;)

Kathy said...

Oh, I love these Cajun jokes! Can't wait to see more of your pics. Even if it weren't illegal to feed alligators, it's certainly unwise!

Nancy said...

So cute! Love your sense of humor, Gail! :)

Charlotte Wilson said...

That is too funny! I need that elevator.
I love your postcard from LA. Where did you ever find it?

Hugs,

♥charlotte

janjan0000 said...

I need that elevator toooooo!!!
LOL! dork :p

Anonymous said...

That was funny!

Have a lovely weekend.

Starla said...

HAHA! If only an elevator really could help out!
And it never ceases to amaze me that there has to be a law to tell people something they should figure out themselves!!

the wild magnolia said...

You cannot possibly know how excited and thrilled, to read this post! First, I love Louisiana. There is a mysterious cosmic thread from Louisiana to me.

It is an enchanting idea to have received a letter, posted 1918, Baton Rouge.

Smile? You bet! Tell me true, where is this elevator? ;-)

I await the Breaux Bridge Photos.

Happy weekend, and wishing you a New Happy Year.

Barbara said...

Love it! And can't wait to see your photos!

Unknown said...

That did make me smile my friend.. I love the accent. I don't think I would be hanging around that pond to long..
Too funny!

Shug said...

I'll be right down...I need that elevator myself. This was a cute one!
Great pictures...can't wait to see more.
Do you know how to cook all of that good cajun food?
shug

Justine said...

wonderful sense of humour and great shots

Anonymous said...

heheheee you're a hoot! =)

Rosie Grey said...

Thanks for the laugh! :-) What a great way to start into this week!
Have a wonderful week, Gail!

Pat said...

LOL! Love the sign too.

hannah said...

Love the post card idea.

septembermom said...

You gave me a big smile with this one!