Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Sunday, 4/10/11

Sunday morning I got up, showered, dressed for church, then realized that my bladder infection would not be denied any longer. The symptoms were getting worse by the minute, so hubby and I drove to Care Now instead of St. Matthias. By noon, I was armed with antibiotics, and shortly after lunch, started feeling much better. 

Our next stop was cheering on the Tornadoes. I'm pretty sure they lost, but Seth doesn't know it. They're so cute at this age. He has so many funny expressions and I love capturing them with my camera.

When we arrived at the soccer field Hannah greeted us with her newly acquired ladybug. She was so proud of her new friend, showing it off to friends and strangers alike. She is an adorable child.


Next stop was Liam's 1st birthday party. When we walked in we were warned that he hadn't had a nap all day--it was 5:00PM when we got there--so they thought he might get cranky. Pffttt! He really showed them with that sweet, happy disposition he has. His mom tried to make him wear a hat to shield him from the harsh sun, but he was having none of that. He also loved playing with the garden hose and the angel fountain by the pool. He was a muddy mess when it was all over, but that's how a little boy's first birthday should be. Right?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love how you've displayed the photos with cute stories to go with! Do you scrapbook?

Lisa Gordon said...

They are so precious Gail!
I love the way you composed these. Really beautiful.
I hope you are feeling all better now!

Starla said...

Wonderful photos of some dang cute kiddos!! Your layouts are perfect for a memory/scrapbook book!

Rosie Grey said...

Such gorgeous photos and wonderful composition! I guess you were shopping again ;-)
I do hope you are feeling better!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh, what a wonderful day! I'm so glad you took care of the infection so you could enjoy it. And I adore the way you posted the photos!!