- Helping plan my daughter's wedding, though she's so organized, she doesn't need any help. Still, it's fun talking about it with her.
- Making new friends and reconnecting with old ones. (Many, MANY prayers sent up about this issue, as I tend to close myself off when depressed.)
- Displaying my photography in different venues.
- Participating in workshops and photography classes.
- Starting a small vegetable garden.
And the big one...........drum roll..............................
- Opening a booth at a flea market with my friend, B!
B came up with our name: Bayou Belles. B has been a godsend. She's full of GREAT ideas and we work extremely well together. We have a logo, a Facebook page and a blog!
My cup runneth over. I am so energized every day with all the things I want to do, and there are not enough hours to get it done.
Okay, enough of this chit-chat.
|Glimpse into Bayou Belles' space.|
|A new shrub for my garden: Indigofera|
|Indigofera with St. Francis statue in background.|
|Another new shrub: Angel's Earrings.|
|Planted next to my angel statue. :)|
The heart-shaped leaves behind the bird ornament is called Moonflower.
It is vining quickly around my palm tree. I hope to attract hummingbird moths with it.
|Bell peppers! Well, a single bell pepper, but the blooms promise many more!|
|Female House Finch visiting the new feeder.|