2. My first concert ever was Robin Trower - The Bridge of Sighs tour. I was 14 and went with my boyfriend, Randy. I suspect my mother said the rosary the entire time I was gone.
3. If I could create my dream music festival I'd want these bands to be there:
JACK WHITE with The Raconteurs, The Dead Weather, or The White Stripes
Kings of Leon
Stone Temple Pilots
The Black Keys
Alice in Chains
4. The best make-out/"boot knocking" song ever is Let's Get It On by Marvin Gaye. I also like These Arms of Mine by Otis Redding.
5. The best concert I've ever been to was...well, I would have said Led Zeppelin in 1977, but I saw The Dead Weather on Oct 5, 2009 and they were AWESOME!
6. A memorable musical moment for me was Jack White and Alison Mosshart singing together at the House of Blues in Dallas. It was electric!
7. The song on my iPod that's getting the most play these days is Patrick Sweany - Them Shoes. Also, anything by Jack White and the Crazy Heart soundtrack.
Feel free to play along on your own blog!