Sunday, January 6, 2008

Skidboot & Faith

As far back as I can remember, I have been drawn to dogs. They are the epitome of forgiveness, devotion, and patience. I adore these creatures with an endless reservoir of love and affection.

Ben Williams said "There is no psychiatrist in the world like a puppy licking your face." That is so true! Though I could probably use some time on a psychiatrist's couch, I prefer the simple, uncomplicated company of my dogs.

Skidboot and Faith have the most amazing stories. What a blessing they are to all of those lucky enough to have been touched by them and to anyone willing to learn from them. Grab your tissues!

Skidboot 1992 - 2007


Faith the Two-Legged Dog

1 comment:

Linda at To Behold The Beauty said...

Skidboot is my hero dog. What an amazing dog he was. I doubt there'll ever be another like him.