Sunday, May 16, 2010

Day 134: Gloria's

134/365: Gloria's
Sorry I've posted two restaurant signs this week, but we do like to celebrate by eating out. Gloria's Restaurant was our go-to place where we shared many good times with my daughter and her friends. It is described as "Tex-Mex cuisine with a dash of Salvadoran flavor." And you can't pass up the $4 margaritas.

We gathered with many special family and friends there last night to see Autumn and her two friends off to Oregon. I could hardly eat knowing this was our last time at Gloria's. It was tough, but in the end I'm excited for my girl.

2 comments:

M. Hassan said...

I don't mind seeing a restaurant photo everyday as long as they're well taken and beautiful and you're doing all that.

Love the shot and the vivid colors.

mamatronic said...

Yes, the colors are perfect!